- 1 jar of tomato sauce (24 fluid ounces or thereabouts)
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded mozarella
- 1/3 pound parmesan ("seriously")
- 1 pound no-boil lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Put a layer of tomato sauce on the bottom of the (9x13) pan
- Create one "lasagna layer" by laying down:
- a layer of noodles
- a layer of sauce
- a layer of ricotta
- a layer of mozarella
- a layer of parmesan
- Keep creating layers until either the pan is full or you run out of ingredients.
- Put in oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until "brown and delicious looking"